Different Techniques To Enhance Your Beauty
aims to give very realistic brows to resemble real hair strokes.
It is a semi permanent procedure done that inserts pigment under your skin using a handheld tool of tiny needles. every clients pain tolerance is different, I make sure my clients are comfortable. Scroll down to check out my reviews!
Best for normal to dry skin types!
SHAPE AND SHADE -$350
(Also known as Powder Brows)
My very own shape and shade technique lets my clients pick the shape they desire and color for shade of their choice to create a soft powdery makeup look.
Great for all skin types!
Combo Brows- $425
A combination of Microblading and Shading. Hair-like strokes at the front to the middle to give them that realistic affect and going into a powdery look for the tail to make the look more full and dense!
Good for all skin types!
Microblading heals best on normal to dry skin types. Microblading is not suitable for ladies with more oily skin types and large pores. On those with oily skin types and larger pores, I recommend my Shape and Shade technique.
Clients with super thin skin, Rosacea, or Keloids cannot receive Microblading. Powder technique is sometimes suggested as an alternative method on a case-by-case basis.
WHO SHOULDN'T RECEIVE MICROBLADING
Individuals prone to keloids, super thin skin, Rosacea or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Unfortunately, since Microblading punctures the skin with tiny needles, we cannot work with clients with these conditions.
Individuals with visible redness on the face. Broken blood vessels too close to the skin surface will cause excessive bleeding, affecting the retention of the brows. We cannot work with clients with these conditions.
Individuals with active transmittable blood diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis. Microblading artists cut into the skin so it is best to not work with these conditions for the safety of our clients as these conditions greatly impact the immune system and healing process of individuals.
Individuals with active/untreated auto-immune diseases. Microblading may greatly impact the immune system and healing results are not guaranteed.
If you’ve had Botox/filler in the brow area. We ask that clients wait 4 weeks after botox/filler before getting Microblading done. Alternatively, you can do the Microblading treatment first and then wait 4 weeks to do your botox/filler.
Individuals undergoing active chemotherapy.
If you have any kind of skin condition near your eyebrows. eczema, shingles, rashes, or anything else near eyebrows.
Individuals with oily skin. Those with very oily skin and large pores are not good candidates for Microblading. You may have to choose a different technique.
Individuals under 18 years of age
Individuals over 55 years of age. From our experience, mature skin is not an ideal candidate for Microblading. You may have to choose a different technique.
Individuals who are pregnant
WILL IT HURT?
An effective topical anesthetic is used to maximize your comfort during the cosmetic procedure, however, pain tolerance varies from client to client. Receiving the procedure during your menstrual cycle may increase your sensitivity. On a scale of 1-10, most of my clients experience 2-3. Most clients describe the pain level as minimal and find tweezing and threading more uncomfortable in comparison.
ARE THERE SOME CLIENTS WHO CANNOT RETAIN THE PIGMENT?
Yes, this does happen. Some people have highly effective immune systems that reject the pigment, and some just have highly effective skin healing. It's very rare, but it's important that all clients understand this is a possibility and in most cases, there is no way for me to know if this will take place prior to the work being done. Occasionally, i will recommend an additional session or we will look at other options to take.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
The initial session takes approximately 2 1/2- 3 hrs or less with me. We spend the session designing your new brows going over pigment colors and clarifying any questions you may have, numbing and the completion of the procedure.
CAN I RESUME MY DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
There’s also no downtime besides normal aftercare. I provide all my clients with aftercare baggies! Most clients go about their normal day when they leave their appointment. A Touch-up session may be needed, I highly recommend them. The Touch-up session takes approximately 1- 2 hour. This is done normally within a minimum of 8 weeks.
WHAT FACTORS WILL AFFECT MY COSMETIC TATTOO?
· Bleeding during the procedure: Excessive bleeding during your procedure will greatly affect how your body retains pigment. While this is not entirely in our control, it is important that you follow prep instructions to help minimize bleeding. This includes avoiding blood-thinning medication, caffeine and alcohol before your procedure.
· Oily Skin: Increased oil production can cause hair strokes to blur and heal lighter and more powdery than you would expect. Loss of color will be more prominent and touch-ups are needed more frequently.
· Large Pores: Excessive skin texture is not good for Microblading and we evaluate if you are a good candidate based on your pore size. If the pores on your forehead are too large, we cannot perform the Microblading procedure. If you are unsure, please email us in advance with a photo to be pre-approved.
· Smoking: Smokers may notice that their tattoo will fade faster
· Anemia and iron deficiency: Your body will absorb these iron-based pigments more quickly.
· Sun exposure: Increased exposure to the sun will cause premature fading.
· Color of pigment: Lighter colors fade faster than darker colors.